Tuesday, July 22, 2008

OSIM Triathlon 2008

I took part in the OSIM triathlon 2008 on 12th July. It was held in East Coast Park. This is the second time I am taking part. My mother helped me to sign up for it.

There is three part to the triathlon - swimming for 100m , cycling 5km and lastly running 1km. I came in 25th for the category with more than 100 kids participating in the 7-9 year old category.

This year, I have a bike that have several gear ratio to allow you to change the speed of your bike. I will participate again next year and better my results.

The most tough part was the running since it is the last part of the triathlon and I feel very tired running the 1km. The easiest I must say is the cycling.

Below is a video clip of me finishing the swim part.




Me finishing the swim part. Most of the children used the breast stroke, I decided to
use front crawl as it was faster.

Keane (c) 2008

No comments: