Tuesday, July 22, 2008

the red cliff movie

Last night i went to watch a movie 'Red Cliff' with my parents at Junction 8 Golden Village. I bought a pack of salted popcorn and coke, and it comes with a free note stand. Then we still hadik to wait for 5 minutes before we could enter the theater.

When I went into the theater, I watched some advertisements and trailers before the show started. The show is in Mandarin, I was worried I couldn't understand well. When the show started, it showed a man holding a bird, and then they began to fight because the enemies came to fight with them.

The show was very long. It was more than two hours long! There were lots of fighting scenes. I got confused along the show and I asked my papa, who is sitting next to me, who are the good guys and bad guys. He explained to me in a soft voice. I have read this story before but the real story is longer than the show.

The show ended with "To be continued", and I was very annoyed because I felt they should show the whole show in one seating. But I still enjoyed the movie.

Then we went home. It was already 11.03pm

No comments: